December 27, 2013

Which "Hunger Games" Character are you?

It's been a while since I posted a quiz I took, but realizing the result, it really is me! :)
Presenting, Which "Hunger Games" Character are you?...
And I am Peeta Mellark!


I agree on everything! :)


  • Thoughtful and methodical - I tend to think first before I do anything for me to be sure. I am a bit perfectionist so I study thoroughly what my decision will be.
  • Fair for everyone - OMG! This is really me! As a Libra, I love balance. I believe in equality. I always think of the pros and cons before deciding in my life! :)
  • A fighter when pushed - Yes, if I know there is something wrong, I will fight with what is right!
  • A lover - I simply love life! I appreciate the little things, the nature, the colors, the people! :) I am very grateful with what God is blessing me, good or bad! :)
See? All of it describe me! You want to know what character are you in Hunger Games?

You can take the quiz here! :)


No comments: